Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,867TL (руб 46,223) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)