Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19442 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,752TL (50,159 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)