Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10760 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,973TL (46,213 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)