Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,962TL (33,662 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)