Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12552 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,668TL (21,255 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)