Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10371 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,516TL (33,903 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)