Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,717TL (﷼ 2,688) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)