Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,119TL (1,277,122 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)