Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,624TL (1,196,229 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)