Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,150TL (936,709 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)