Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,887TL (Shilling139,174) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (41 minutes ago)