Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,421TL (Shilling125,449) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)