Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03458 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,690TL (Shilling135,627) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (31 minutes ago)