Cost of living comparison between Naha, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,819TL (¥196,033) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)