Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,777TL (¥178,152) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (33 minutes ago)