Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05841 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,477TL (₨59,529) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)