Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03757 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 193% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,335TL (¥195,254) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)