Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03463 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,400TL (¥213,710) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)