Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03098 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,701TL (¥248,588) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)