Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03214 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,750TL (¥241,131) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)