Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03117 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,741TL (¥216,274) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)