Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,457TL (¥253,230) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (25 minutes ago)