Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04307 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,815TL (¥227,863) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)