Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03695 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,413TL (¥146,498) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)