Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03209 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,433TL (¥200,461) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)