Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02962 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,903TL (¥233,018) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)