Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (¥108,143) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)