Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02981 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,345TL (¥112,186) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (26 minutes ago)