Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,714TL (¥86,370) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)