Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,662TL (¥139,604) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Kanpur costs ₨8,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (21 minutes ago)