Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03223 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,210TL (¥99,585) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)