Cost of living comparison between Naga, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06387 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,593TL (Php40,599) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)