Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31260 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,712TL (11,875 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)