Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43032 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,752TL (6,395 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)