Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37165 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,126TL (8,412 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)