Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37675 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,575TL (12,143 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)