Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.688 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,127TL (3,631 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)