Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,933TL (руб 44,021) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)