Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06615 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,670TL (руб 40,360) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)