Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,984TL (руб 54,464) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)