Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06647 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,547TL (руб 38,319) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)