Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00711 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 214% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,232TL (1,017,286 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (40 minutes ago)