Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,623TL (1,488,655 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)