Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13836 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,470TL (10,627₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (32 minutes ago)