Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13964 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,733TL (12,411₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)