Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,896TL (2,346,197 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)