Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,843TL (2,411,366 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)