Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,000TL (2,381,744 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)