Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,035TL (1,925,267 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (42 minutes ago)