Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,181TL (1,936,308 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)