Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,548TL (2,004,439 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)