Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,319TL ($1,275) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)