Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.508 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,095TL ($882) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)