Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.162 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,814TL (﷼ 525) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)