Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.470 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,831TL (﷼ 510) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (27 minutes ago)