Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.998 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,580TL (﷼ 698) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)