Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.644 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,455TL (﷼ 512) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (31 minutes ago)