Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03398 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 226% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,777TL (₨287,744) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)