Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,891TL (€1,254) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)