Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,620TL (€1,244) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)