Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 197% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,981TL (€1,997) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)