Cost of living comparison between Munich, Germany and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,044TL (€2,122) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)