Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,791TL (€1,569) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)