Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,620 prices entered by 583 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,013TL (₨65,523) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)