Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,403 prices entered by 594 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05169 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,159TL (₨61,122) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)