Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03409 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (₨104,225) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)