Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03481 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,494TL (₨100,385) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (40 minutes ago)