Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03237 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,454TL (₨106,719) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)