Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03404 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,793TL (₨82,060) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)