Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,796TL (RM3,486) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)