Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,816TL (RM3,425) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (29 minutes ago)