Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,188TL (RM3,530) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)