Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 234% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,006TL ($2,796) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)