Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 246% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,370TL ($2,866) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (29 minutes ago)