Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04433 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,835TL (Taka 63,958) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)