Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04386 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,301TL (Taka 52,471) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (25 minutes ago)