Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04574 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,411TL (Taka 52,718) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (41 minutes ago)