Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,912TL (896,804 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)