Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,883TL (916,409 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)