Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,936TL (1,111,378 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)