Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.701 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,163TL (1,171KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)