Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,243TL (1,635KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)