Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.112 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,920TL (1,382KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)