Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,413TL (1,706KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)