Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,629TL (1,759KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)