Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (R$ 2,652) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)