Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,346 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05967 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,008TL (руб 67,168) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)