Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01131 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,282TL (378,537 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)