Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00782 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (461,775 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)