Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00952 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,013TL (316,336 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (about 1 hour ago)