Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00935 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,183TL (340,367 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)