Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,013TL (1,106 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (39 minutes ago)