Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,616TL (1,002 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)