Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,126TL (892 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)