Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,815TL (1,238 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)