Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19846 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,745TL (Mex$ 13,833) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)