Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.661 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,633TL (C$2,117) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)