Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.324 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,538TL (C$2,383) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (43 minutes ago)