Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,203TL ($U47,385) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)