Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12103 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,529TL ($U45,687) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)