Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14347 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,847TL ($U33,785) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)