Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12992 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,953TL ($U45,816) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)