Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (R$ 2,839) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)