Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,129TL (Mex$ 16,143) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riverside, California costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)