Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 604 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23318 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,263TL (Mex$ 13,993) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)