Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19873 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,097TL (Mex$ 15,583) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)