Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,111TL ($b4,130) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)