Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,190TL (COL$3,362,773) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)