Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,313TL (COL$2,401,268) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)