Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,635TL (COL$3,469,949) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)