Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,993TL (COL$3,095,191) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)