Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,379TL (COL$2,194,162) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)