Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02851 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,657TL (J$128,276) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)