Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02962 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,639TL (J$122,848) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)