Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02831 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,802TL (J$134,309) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)