Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03283 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,072TL (J$154,479) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)