Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,270TL (€714) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (42 minutes ago)