Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.577 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,141TL (€686) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (43 minutes ago)