Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,019TL (€1,056) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)