Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,935TL (€1,735) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (28 minutes ago)