Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03094 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,690TL (151,575 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)