Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02981 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,246TL (142,434 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (36 minutes ago)