Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04232 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 188% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,348TL (220,881 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)