Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.568 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 138% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,843TL (C$2,198) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)