Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20643 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,904TL (Mex$ 14,067) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)